Re: [Banshee-List] share banshee.db between different distros on different partitions

Not a developer, but the easiest solution to me seems to be to symlink  your music folder into a common directory ie /home/user/music under each operating system. This way it will always be able to follow the database to where the files really are. You could also do this with your banshee config directory.