Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not recognizing my Android Galaxy Nexus phone

Things to try:

1. Disable nautilus' auto mount feature (sadly, this can't be done per
device class).
actually I did not do "auto mount" as per some threads on the web...
i just mount/umount from scripts...
+ here is how i mount it
sudo mtpfs -o allow_other /media/Android
+ how i unmount it
sudo fusermount -u /media/Android

2. Disable banshee's mass storage support to be sure it's isolated.
tried:
- disable mass storage extension,  start banshee, plug in the phone to usb,
wait - nothing
then tried mounting mtpfs, wait, nothing
interestingly Rhythbox does recognize in PTP as Galaxy Nexus ... already
mentioned that in previous post

3. Instead of plugging the device in first, start banshee first.
tried:  unmount, disconnect from usb, start banshee (mass storage  extention
disabled ) , connect phone to usb, wait - nothing...
mount with mtpfs, wait - nothing...

we know that libmtp is working, it's detecting from bash...
we know that mtpfs is working, + you guys are saying that device does not
need to be mounted
only need libmtp and can connect thru that only... so mtpfs is not even
needed...

maybe some other package is missing ???
or something could be blocking/hogging the device from banshee ???

I'm going to try clean rebooting with minimum apps running, next...