Re: [Banshee-List] Can you recommend an MP3 player device?

On Wed, 2013-09-25 at 19:50 -0500, Juan David Uchuvo González wrote:
If you came using iPod sure a good alternative is a sansa fuze+ with
or without rockbox (a opensource firmware) I used to use the 16gb
+(64gb sd card) version in both ways and could not be more pleased.

What is the difference between the fuze and the clip?  I see references
to both online when searching for things related to Banshee.

Do you use Mass-Storage or MTP mode?

Does managing playlists as well as content work?  [I've had experience
where mass storage worked flawlessly for content, but no playlists].

For mass storage mode did you have to put anything special in the
".is_audio_player" file on the device?

audio_folders=Music/
folder_depth=2
output_formats=audio/mp3

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383