Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee is converting mp3 when sync

I do have mp3 support, I can play mp3 files, and i can rip CDs as mp3 (lame) in Banshee

But all in all, all the files I'm trying to sync is already mp3 files, it should not start to convert anything, just copy them, I guess.

kimse kimse-laptop ~ $ gst-inspect | grep mp3
flump3dec:  flump3dec: Fluendo MP3 Decoder (liboil build)
lame:  lamemp3enc: L.A.M.E. mp3 encoder
lame:  lame: L.A.M.E. mp3 encoder
mad:  mad: mad mp3 decoder
typefindfunctions: application/x-id3v2: mp3, mp2, mp1, mpga, ogg, flac, tta
typefindfunctions: application/x-id3v1: mp3, mp2, mp1, mpga, ogg, flac, tta
typefindfunctions: application/x-apetag: mp3, ape, mpc, wv
typefindfunctions: audio/mpeg: mp3, mp2, mp1, mpga
ffmpeg:  ffdec_mp3: FFmpeg MP3 (MPEG audio layer 3) decoder
ffmpeg:  ffdec_mp3float: FFmpeg MP3 (MPEG audio layer 3) decoder
ffmpeg:  ffdec_mp3adu: FFmpeg ADU (Application Data Unit) MP3 (MPEG audio layer 3) decoder
ffmpeg:  ffdec_mp3adufloat: FFmpeg ADU (Application Data Unit) MP3 (MPEG audio layer 3) decoder
ffmpeg:  ffdec_mp3on4: FFmpeg MP3onMP4 decoder
ffmpeg:  ffdec_mp3on4float: FFmpeg MP3onMP4 decoder
ffmpeg:  ffmux_mp3: FFmpeg MPEG audio layer 3 formatter (not recommended, use id3v2mux instead)
mpegaudioparse:  mp3parse: MPEG1 Audio Parser