Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Hosting and Domains

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 7:46 AM, Bertrand Lorentz
<bertrand lorentz gmail com> wrote:
We should work with the Foundation to figure out a best course of action.
I'd hope transitioning everything fully onto GNOME infrastructure would be
reasonable, considering the revenue we've generated for the Foundation
through Amazon.

That would make sense, but I don't know if GNOME does any "real"
hosting for its projects, apart from the wiki at
https://live.gnome.org.

The capability exists, though I'm not sure what the current stance on it is.

Tomboy Online was hosted on GNOME infrastructure (it had its own VM
and everything) until recently, and it was only shut down because (a)
GNOME admins didn't want to host an old version of Fedora, and (b)
Tomboy Online is unmaintained so nobody was available to migrate it to
RHEL6.

Sandy