Re: [Banshee-List] Couple of General questions re: Banshee

On 07/03/2013 02:05, Dick Parker wrote:
[...]

I would appreciate some answers about Banshee.
Here are my questions:
1) Can I add a second or 3rd smartlist to one currently playing and then
reshuffle all those songs in the "now playing queue"? How?
2) Ditto for Albums and artists?

I'm assuming that by "smartlist", you're referring to smart playlists, and that
you're trying to automatically populate the play queue with songs from more than
one smart playlist.

You can't directly do that, but you can create another smart playlist that pulls
tracks out of your existing smart playlists:
 - Right click Music, and select "New smart playlist"
 - Check the topmost checkbox you see on the dialog
 - Set the playlist to Match <any> of the following:
   * Smart playlist is <playlist1>
   * Smart playlist is <playlist2>
   * Smart playlist is <playlist3>
 - Set a name for the new smart playlist, and save.

Then, just set the play queue to fill <by song> from your new smart playlist.

[...]

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin