Re: [Banshee-List] FINALLY!!! Banshee for Windows

On Thu, 2013-04-25 at 05:43 -0700, feinar wrote:
HI.
Have used Banshee earlier with Ubuntu and was extremly satisfied with that.
So when I switched to new job I got stuck with windows again. Checked then
if banshee was avaliable for windows, but it was not at that time. So today,
long time since I checked, it was!! Although in an Alpha version but it
workes fine to me! Thank you to whom it may concern!! You made my day!
Will check it out and report bugs if I find some!

Sill using it on Windows?  How's it going?  I'd be interesting in some
follow-up information.

---
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383