Re: [Banshee-List] FINALLY!!! Banshee for Windows

HI.
Well there are some issues with this..

1. Update does not work (gets update alert on startup, but "download
failed")

2. Have experienced a few crashes, especially when clicking alot around in
library.

3. Seemes to be a problem playing mp3 files, flac is OK (witch I mostly
use).

4. Clikcing on PLAY icon does not work, hit enter to start playback.

Import music works fine, hardly ever crashes when left alone for playback.

Anyway, I'm still happy to have this fine application for windows and will
continue to use it welcoming any imrovements!

Thanks!

Let me know if you need more detailed information..

-----
Regards
Rolf