Re: [Banshee-List] Error adding songs to an iPod

On Thu, 2013-05-30 at 23:31 -0700, mlow wrote:
Further experimentation shows that this error only occurs when trying to add
.ogg files to the iPod.
To solve, I changed the CD import format to .mp3.
After this, Banshee was able to copy imported .mp3 tracks to the iPod.

I've seen a similar error just this morning; I had some files imported
as m4bs, and Banshee tries to convert them when moving to the iPod.
Conversion usually fails or just takes forever [really, it never ends].