Re: [Banshee-List] How write code for banshee?

Yes its possible you could clone the repo to your local folder. running make run will run the app without installing it and monodevelop will do the same. I think banshee reads your user settings and that is how it grabs you library etc. You could possibly make another user account that does not have a banshee library then banshee would not read the settings and you would not have that problem.