[Banshee-List] Podcast subscriptions

Hi,

I've subscribed to some podcasts and archived all the old episodes I've
already listened to. Once all episodes have vanished from view, the title of
the podcast also disappears so I don't know if I'm still subscribed or not.
Do podcasts only show if there are episodes available you haven't
heard/archived yet? Is archiving the same as deleting?

Any advice would be much appreciated please.