Re: [Banshee-List] Help with command lines

A few questions to try to get a bit of detail:

How did you assign the shortcuts to the keyboard? What are the full
commands you've assigned? What is the behaviour like when you run those
commands from the command-line? What is the response like of other
commands that you've assigned to keyboard keys?

I've just tried on openSUSE 12.3 using Banshee 2.6.1 and Gnome 3.8.4 and
it was near instant response from the CLI.