[Banshee-List] radio song data

Hi, something has been bugging me for some time.

I added a radio station from an http url I found online. The audio is playing well. However, the song data displayed in Banshee looks something like

  text="..." song_spot="..." MediaBaseID="0" itunesTrackID="0" ...

I suppose Banshee should have digested the song data and display it in human friendly form, instead of this way. Is there some extension missing that I should install? By the way, I believe the stream is in rtmp format. My OS is Linux Mint and the default gstreamer is 0.10.

Many thanks if anyone understand the issue and has a solution to this.