[Banshee-List] radio song data

Hi, something has been bugging me for some time.

I added a radio station from an http url I found online.  The audio is
playing well.  However, the song data displayed in Banshee looks something
like

  text="..." song_spot="..." MediaBaseID="0" itunesTrackID="0" ...

I suppose Banshee should have digested the song data and display it in human
friendly form, instead of this way.  Is there some extension missing that I
should install?  By the way, I believe the stream is in rtmp format.  My OS
is Linux Mint and the default gstreamer is 0.10.

Many thanks if anyone understand the issue and has a solution to this.