Re: [Banshee-List] are amazon mp3 downloads working?

There is indeed a problem with Amazon being a region limited service, though Alexander now lives in the US so we should have one developer who can at least test it.

However step one in getting this fixed is collecting a Debug log and submitting a bug.

https://live.gnome.org/Banshee/CommonQuestions/Logs
http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

I don't know if Amazon changed the service, they don't really inform us about such things but with the correct information we can at least begin to look at getting this working again.

--
David Nielsen
Sent with Sparrow