[Banshee-List] are amazon mp3 downloads working?

A few weeks ago I purchased some albums out of the Amazon mp3 store and banshee downloaded them just fine. Since last week that doesn't seem to work anymore. I had banshee 2.4.1 on Ubuntu 12.04 and just updated it to 2.5.1 without any luck.

You can try test this by going to the amazon mp3 store and try buy the "Free Music from Rising Artists" album using banshee. Can anybody please try and let me know if this works for you?