[Banshee-List] Cannot access UPNP servers

Hey folks,

I've got a strange problem. I'm running a Synology Diskstation with media
server for UPNP/DLNA clients. Banshee shows me the server with correct name
immediately but it's "grayed out". I cannot even click on it. Accessing the
media sever via my Android phone is working very well so it's not the server
(I guess). Does anyone know how to deal with it?

OS: Ubuntu 12.04
Banshee: 2.4.1
Synology Diskstation: DSM 4.0