[Banshee-List] Album repeats regardless of setting?

In Banshee 2.5.1 (no extensions installed), the album I was listening to started over once it reached the end, even though "Repeat" was set to off. This is a bug I remember appearing in a previous version of Banshee, but it looks like it's back, and I was wondering if anyone else has noticed something similar.

Both ReplayGain and gapless playback were enabled.

~Damien