[Banshee-List] Getting Mirage (extension) to work on Banshee mac version

Hi, I'm using an imac with osx 10.7. I've previously used the linux version
of banshee on my old laptop and which allowed me to use the mirage
(community extension) on it. I was disappointed to notice that the mac
version of Banshee doesn't  have the mirage extension and so I wondered if
there is anyway of installing this on the mac version?

I found mirage to be really good at helping me rediscover my music
collection (using BPM analysis) and selecting random music according to my
mood and so would really like to see it  feature on the mac version. Or are
there any alternatives I could use?