Re: [Banshee-List] Windows Port of Banshee

Is there an easy way to build banshee on linux targeting windows?

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:23 AM, olivier dufour <olivier duff gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

You can found all open bugs on windows environment open on bugzilla.
direct link to bugs open for windows
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;bug_status=NEEDINFO;product=banshee;op_sys=Windows

Anyway, you will face issue that is related to GTK on widows:
here is the list of open bugs for gtk under windows:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&product=gtk%2B&op_sys=Windows

good luck and have fun!

Olivier Dufour