Re: [Banshee-List] Won't sync to iPod nano 3g under Banshee 2.6

Going with the read only file system, I tried the terminal.  The iPod_Control
directory is owned by "99", so I thought I'd start there.  Chmod and chown
commands were rejected with a reply of "read only file system".  I also
attempted to modify the root of the iPod, with same "read only" results.
Thoughts?