Re: [Banshee-List] GUADEC anyone?

I'm planning to participate in GAUDEC.. If possible a hackfest also.

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 9:31 PM, Timo Dörr <timo latecrew de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the gnome-gsoc students just received an invitation / call for sponsorship
> for this years GUADEC. I've just checked the date and its within the GSoC
> coding phase and i'm free at that time, so i was wondering if someone from
> the banshee team plans to attend? I'll be coding on banshee that week
> anyways, but doing it at fosdem would even be better, i'm sure there is
> plenty to talk and to learn :) I talked with udesh already and he checks if
> he can come, too.

I guess you meant "doing it at GUADEC" ;)
If I manage to survive the hackfest, I'm planning to also attend
GUADEC. So I'll be happy to see you and anyone else there.

I think you shouldn't plan on getting much coding done in the first
part of the conference (July 26 to 29), as there will be a lot of
talks, people to meet, parties, and other sources of distraction. But
the second half (July 30 to August 1) is allocated for meetings and
hacking, so there might be "real work" done ;)

--
Bertrand Lorentz