[Banshee-List] GUADEC anyone?

Hi,

the gnome-gsoc students just received an invitation / call for sponsorship for this years GUADEC. I've just checked the date and its within the GSoC coding phase and i'm free at that time, so i was wondering if someone from the banshee team plans to attend? I'll be coding on banshee that week anyways, but doing it at fosdem would even be better, i'm sure there is plenty to talk and to learn :) I talked with udesh already and he checks if he can come, too.

Greetz,
Timo