Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee crashes/quits when entering DAAP password

2012/3/10 c-m <carl michael gmail com>:
> yes.
>
> Thank you. I've been searching and searching for answer to this.
>
> It works find with my android phone, but makes banshee crash, and Rhythmbox
> won't accept the password.
>
> Looks like i'll have to move on to a different daap server.

I see you are on Banshee 2.0.1, you will want to update to 2.2.1 or
2.3.x (since 2.4 is coming out soon). There are some DAAP changes in
git which might help. If the issue persists please obtain a Debug log
and file a bug report.

http://live.gnome.org/Banshee/CommonQuestions/Logs
http://banshee.fm/file-bugs

Regards,