Re: [Banshee-List] Building Banshee on Mac OS X (Lion)

Abock should not be used for block build, right now for building on Mac use the repo timo linked. I am working on merging all of this into one true upstream in xamarins github so soon it should be easy to get to the right place. Aaron left to work at rdio a while ago and has not been updating his version of bock build in ages.

- David

Sendt fra min iPad