[Banshee-List] Banshee does not start on Ubuntu 12.04

Hello!

I have installed banshee but something went wrong with the installation and
now i am experiencing this:

balg@scorpion:~/.config$ banshee

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type
'Banshee.ServiceStack.DBusServiceManager' from assembly 'Banshee.Services,
Version=2.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load
type 'Banshee.ServiceStack.DBusServiceManager' from assembly
'Banshee.Services, Version=2.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

I cannot start banshee, i get only the message above. I have tried to purge
remove and reinstall it, but it did not help. Please, help me with this!

Thanks,
Balázs