Re: [Banshee-List] Filename Custom Format

Am 11.06.2012 17:01, schrieb gnomeuser gmail com:
> 2012/6/11 Klaus Muth <klaus hampft de>:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I'm stuck at the moment with banshee: I need a Filename Custom Format,
>> since I have a CD with more than 100 Titles (Bela Bartok...)
>> 1. I need the frack number formatted %03u
>> 2. I need a filename format "CD Nuber.Track Number.Track Name"
>> to keep my mp3s ordered nicely in file system.
>>
>> Is there any chance to accomplish that without tampering with the
>> sources (no chance here - I have no idea of mono)?
>>
>> I saw something about boo scripts changing the format - but that does
>> not help me...
>
> You can specify something like that using a Boo script. Examples of
> how to do this are listed here:
>
> http://abock.org/2007/01/04/things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-banshee-part-1
Found this already - would help my problem #1:
  s/^\d\d\./0&/
would be the regex in perl to do that - simple. But that won't my
Problem #2. But thanks anyway - I didn't think about using a regex to do
#1. boo script goes in .config/banshee-1/scripts/ now? On the link
mentioned it has been .gnome2/banshee/scripts/.

> You'll need to do a little bit of research on regex to get your exact
> requested filenames but I will leave that up to you to figure out. The
> general format and usage is fairly simple. Banshee itself only
> supports a few file/directory name layouts in the UI to keep the UX
> simple and elegant but the extensibility is endless via Boo.

Hrmpf. Next script language to look into. One more or less doesn't matter...

klaus
--
mailto:klaus hampft de
http://www.hampft.de