Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.4.1 released!

Am 02.06.2012, 22:36 Uhr, schrieb Seán Sloane <urbanmad gmail com>:

clearify that in the build instructions.

I followed your clarified instructions but still got the same error
No package 'ige-mac-integration' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables IGEMACINTEGRATION_CFLAGS
and IGEMACINTEGRATION_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
Sean-Sloane-Johnsons-iMac:banshee seansloane$ git clone -b stable-2.4 git://git.gnome.org/banshee.git

That means you didn't correctly apply the patch i mentioned in the last post. I suggest you wait a few days until I can provide an ready-made .app Bundle for downloading :)

Greetz
Timo