[Banshee-List] Libraries

If, under Libraries are Music, Audiobooks, Videos, and Podcasts, why do all
my audiobooks show up under Music? Even if I right-click Audiobooks and
select Import Media, the Audiobook files all show up under Music. While I'm
asking questions, since Banshee imports files, is it correct to say it
copies those files to its own directory, resulting in two complete sets of
files? Can I then simply delete the original files that were downloaded and
extracted to my Audiobooks Directory? Then, where are directories found that
Banshee uses? I think I'm taking unnecessary steps.