Re: [Banshee-List] Build latest Banshee tarball on AVLinux?

This are the Debian/Ubuntu dependencies:

autotools-dev
cli-common-dev (>= 0.5.7)
debhelper (>= 7.0.50)
dh-autoreconf
gconf2
gnome-doc-utils (>= 0.17.3)
intltool (>= 0.35)
libdbus-glib1.0-cil-dev (>= 0.5)
libdbus1.0-cil-dev (>= 0.7)
libgconf2-dev
libgconf2.0-cil-dev
libgdata-cil-dev (>= 1.7)
libgio2.0-cil-dev (>= 2.22.3-1~)
libgkeyfile-cil-dev (>= 0.1)
libglib2.0-cil-dev (>= 2.12.10)
libglib2.0-dev
libgnome-desktop-dev
libgpod-cil-dev (>= 0.7.95)
libgpod-cil-dev (<< 0.8.2)
libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-dev (>= 0.10.26)
libgstreamer0.10-dev (>= 0.10.26)
libgtk-sharp-beans2.0-cil-dev (>= 2.8)
libgtk2.0-cil-dev (>= 2.12)
libgtk2.0-dev (>= 2.12.10)