Re: [Banshee-List] Build latest Banshee tarball on AVLinux?

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Mac <macdroid53 gmail com> wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> I will read in more detail when I get home.
>
> With a quick look, the only Debian derivative I saw was Ubuntu.

I guess the build dependencies for Debian or Ubuntu would help you
determine the names of the packages you need.

> I did note autogen, and no mention of ./configure.

Running autogen.sh is only necessary if you're building from a git
checkout. Amongst other things, it generate the "configure" file.
As configure is included in the source tarball, you don't need to run
autogen.sh when building from the tarball.