[Banshee-List] Albums with video and audio

Hi,

I have some language instruction media with audio and video content on the same album. When I import into banshee or open the file into the file system queue, the metadata for video files disappear. I guess this is a bug? With the current setup of separate audio and video media sections how could banshee elegantly deal with albums with audio and video content?

Regards,

visual1ce