[Banshee-List] Is it possible to create multiple libraries?

I have music locally stored on my laptop. I also have a much larger
collection that I have on a NAS. The local music is on the NAS too. I don't
want to have the entire collection locally, but would like selective access
to both locations in Banshee without duplication. Ideally I'd have a Source
called: Local Music and another called Network Music. is this doable?