[Banshee-List] Banshee crashes when connecting MTP device

Hello,

I have been unable to get my Creative Zen Vision:M working with Banshee
2.2.0 (running on Linux Mint 12). I am hoping one of you might be able to
help me.

If I run mtp-detect the device is detected and no errors are reported. And I
can transfer media to and from the device using nautilus and gnomad2.
However, Banshee crashes whether I plug the device in first or load Banshee
before plugging it in. Running from a terminal, banshee tells me it "Failed
to load media-player-info file" for the device and then I get a "SIGSEGV"
fatal error. I have pasted the full error messages here:
http://pastebin.com/1DG8d9UZ

This may be irrelevant, but it sounds similar in terms of symptoms at least
to an old bug reported (fixed) on launchpad:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/banshee/+bug/267922

Thanks for your time and let me know if you need any more info.