Re: [Banshee-List] windows build

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 8:33 AM, olivier dufour <olivier duff gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ok, I have found the solution by unactiving it it worked but do not launched
> banshee if checked.
> I have try few other solution but I am not an expert of wix installer:
> add <File Id="Nereid.exe" Name="Nereid.exe" /> but it add conflict
>

> I have found that it was touch 1 year ago by Bertrand. So Bertrand, if you
> know what is going wrong here... ;-).

The definition of the <File Id="Nereid.exe"...> should be in the
obj\generated_bin.wxi file, which is generated by the
build-installer.js script using the "heat" tool. Is it there for you ?
And is Nereid.exe actually installed by the installer ?
I haven't looked at the windows build in quite a while, I'll need to
boot my Windows partition...