Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee FolderSync extension is not working

This might be another bug with FolderSync. As you can see in this picture all playlists have been replicated multiple times.

Thanks.

Regards,
Sudhir Khanger.

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:33 AM, Timo Dörr [via Banshee Media Player] <[hidden email]> wrote:
2012/12/23 donniezazen <[hidden email]>:
> I selected a playlist from left playlist pane. Then I click Tools>
> Synchronize To Folder. It creates a tab in playlist pane called FolderSync.
> On FolderSync page I choose folder to sync and click Start Sync. As soon as
> I click Start Sync it shows Done! in the bottom but nothing actually
> happens.

There is a bug where sometimes the Playlist pane (not banshee's
default, but the playlist pane from the FolderSync addin) is hidden /
has a width of zero. Try to resize it. It should look like this:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14469783/foldersync.png

Also note that Smart Playlists are not supported by the FolderSync addin.