[Banshee-List] CDs don't automatically mount/rip

Hey everyone! I'm running Ubuntu Studio and I can't seem to get any CD that I put into the tray to get detected by Banshee even though I have Banshee selected to automatically rip any CD inserted into the tray. But when I minimize Banshee, there's an icon on the desktop for the CD and I can right-click it and select mount and then I can maximize banshee and the CD is then listed on the left side of the window ready for me to import it, eject it or configure CD preferences by right-clicking it. What gives?