Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee FolderSync extension is not working

2012/12/23 donniezazen <sudhirskhanger gmail com>:
> I selected a playlist from left playlist pane. Then I click Tools>
> Synchronize To Folder. It creates a tab in playlist pane called FolderSync.
> On FolderSync page I choose folder to sync and click Start Sync. As soon as
> I click Start Sync it shows Done! in the bottom but nothing actually
> happens.

There is a bug where sometimes the Playlist pane (not banshee's
default, but the playlist pane from the FolderSync addin) is hidden /
has a width of zero. Try to resize it. It should look like this:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14469783/foldersync.png

Also note that Smart Playlists are not supported by the FolderSync addin.