Re: [Banshee-List] Does Banshee not actually write tags to files?

Here's what I did: go to preferences, select the option to sync metadata to files, then select all music, change one field you don't care about (in this case, copyright --- I changed all the fields to 'c'). Now everything you've tagged in Banshee will write to the files themselves.

Keep in mind, though, that this might overwrite your changes in EasyTAG. I don't know for sure, to experiment first with a few files before committing all of them.