[Banshee-List] Re-reading music database

I have found that Banshee does not handle the music (and, with me, the
Audiobooks).
When I click on "Tools/Rescan Music Library" it duplicates the library so
there are two of each of what has been scanned.
Also, with the Audiobooks, I see there is an "Audiobook" "tab" on the left
but what is tagged as Audiobook does NOT automatically get moved to
"Audiobooks" until I select them and then "drag 'n' drop" them manually
there.
Then, when I add some more Audiobook files to the folder and select
"Tools/Rescan Music Library" it loads in the new ones AND the ones
previously loaded and moved to the Audiobook "tab"