Re: [Banshee-List] Copying Playlist to Android Devices

Banshee does not actually write playlists to the device until it is ejected from within Banshee.  If you are skipping this step, that is why playlists do not appear on the device.

Alternately, your device might not be known to the media-player-info project, if this is the case then you'll need to open a bug report.  When you open the bug report, you'll need to attach the output of 'lsusb' executed on the command prompt.  in the mean time, you'll need to create an '.is_audio_player' file on the device with appropriate information for placing the playlists.

Will