[Banshee-List] Windows 7 64 Banshee

Just realized that Amarok and Banshee are on Windows which i use for my
gaming rig.

Uh, amarok just worked but Banshee wont play songs. The UI is just like
Linux and I beleive it installed fine but double clicking or manually
playing songs does nothing.

Thanks. If this is not a common thing then maybe recommend some essential
packages that I might need that it depends on to work.

Thanks again!