Re: [Banshee-List] Windows 7 64 Banshee

had the same issue but fixed it by installing banshee to a different path,
d:\banshee in my case instead of c:\program files (x86)\banshee.

I got an error message about missing gstreamer plugin. But in \banshee\lib
there is a folder for gstreamer. So I wondered if the program maybe dislikes
the additional brackets in the folder name of program files which you don't
have in a 32bit windows and reinstalled it in another location. Seems to
work, I can play mp3 and am listening to a radio stream atm ;)

Give it a try, maybe it will fix yours too.