Re: [Banshee-List] Building Banshee on Mac OS X (Lion)

2012/7/7 kakyoism
Btw, you can just get a current alpha build binaries instead of compiling
your own, here:
https://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2012/Projects/TimoDoerr_Banshee_MacOSX#Get_latest_pre-build_alpha_.app-Bundle_for_Mac

I keep a blog with my GSoC progress here:
http://exceptionrethrown.wordpress.com/

I've scheduled a new alpha build (#3) which will enable Upnp support and a
preview of USB MassStorage support for next week.

Hi kakyoism, I would be glad to know if there is any chance to see the future builds of Banshee work in Snow Leopard. If not, perhaps it is the last little push that I need to upgrade to Lion XD