[Banshee-List] Playlsit sync issue with banshee 2.4.0 and Ipod Nano Video 3.Gen.

Hi,
I posted this issue some times ago but never seen an answer, now I have some more information about this, so I try it again.

I'm using Banshee 2.4.0 on OpenSuse 12.1, KDE 4, IPod Nano Video 3. Gen. 8 GB:

I can transfer and remove mp3 tracks  from and to my IPod, no issue found.
But:

1.) I generate a play-list on the IPod and add tracks to this play list using banshee, all things looks fine, the play-list is visible and also the attached tracks. Then, I press the disconnect bottom and remove the IPod from the system. On the IPod, the play-list is not available, also if I reconnect the IPod, the play-list is missing.
I don't see any error messages.

2.) If I do the some steps like described above + add or remove a music file to / from the Ipod, then all updates on the playlist are available after disconnecting the Ipod.
Looks like the sync is not happen without updating the  music data base on the IPod.

Any suggestion?
Let me know, if I should generate more data.

Thank you!
Thomas