[Banshee-List] Banshee 2.0 crashes on cd play

Hi I use banshee 2.0 on ubuntu 11.04. When I insert a cd in the reader
banshee crashes. The sound is played but the software doesn't answer and I
must force quit.
I tryed to remove banshee by doing:
sudo apt-get remove banshee
sudo apt-get autoremove banshee
and then I added your respository :
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:banshee-team/ppa

Finally I did.

sudo apt-get install banshee

but new releas is not installed. I got the 2.0 instead...

I ask you:

1) Is the upgrade enough to fix the issue?
2) Why I cannot get 2.4 release?

Could you help to continue using banshee?
Thanks...

Dan