banshee-debug-log.txt
http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n4650520/banshee-debug-log2.txt
banshee-debug-log2.txt
http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n4650520/banshee-debug-log3.txt
banshee-debug-log3.txt
http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n4650520/banshee-debug-log4.txt
banshee-debug-log4.txt

Phil,

Thank you for the response, please find attached a couple of debug logs as
requested.  The first two were while i was trying to access the sync option,
the third is from trying to click on audio books and the fourth i clicked on
"Amazon MP3 Store" under "Online Media".

Another problem i forgot to mention which i expect is related the the same
thing causing my trouble is that every now an then when i open banshee i
have to re-tell it where my music folder is (on my second HDD with my
windows install) and this quite often crashes banshee.

One other thing i should also mention is that after posting my issue online
I logged out of kde and logged in under Ubuntu and everything seems to
work...

Phil Trimble wrote