Re: [Banshee-List] error when building dependencies for Banshee thru Git [mac osx]

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 7:27 PM, Timo Dörr <timo latecrew de> wrote:
> Am 06.04.2012, 03:19 Uhr, schrieb urbanomad <urbanmad gmail com>:
>> [snip]
>
> I don't know why but for some reason your messages arrive at this
> mailinglist with a long delay - I just received your mail from Friday today
> at Monday - 4 days delay :/ Maybe don't use nabble but directly subscribe to
> banshee-list gnome org and check the online archives at
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/banshee-list/

Yeah, Nabble is just a forum-like interface to the mailing-list, but
each message posted through Nabble has to be manually approved before
it gets sent to the mailing-list.
We usually do that once a day, but sometimes we do slack off... ;)

--
Bertrand Lorentz