Re: [Banshee-List] Cover art storage and fetching

Hello,
still having problems with cover art. I upgraded to 2.1.3 as suggested
by William and banshee copied the covers into the album folders as
expected. Unfortunately I have a few problems now:

1. banshee has now stopped displaying the cover in the left lower
   corner and on the top. But I see this little thingy (I wonder how
   this is called) that is indicating that banshee is busy doing something.
   And this busy indicator is there now all the time while I play music
   from a folder with an album.jpg.

2. The covers are displayed in the album browser, but sometimes the one
   that banshee is currently playing disappears. When I restart banshee
   the cover is displayed again.

3. When I copy a new album.jpg file into an album folder, and then
   select this one with "Choose new cover art", this cover
   wont be displayed (but is there in the album browser after a restart).

Unfortunately I don't see any warnings and or errors (I do start
banshee in a xterm, so that I could see easily all warning and errors).
Maybe I can turn on some debug or trace info.

Thanks

Klaus

--
|  Klaus Zeitler                |