[Banshee-List] banshee 2.1.3: jack server is not running

Hello,
I've recently upgraded to banshee 2.1.3 and now I get the following
error, every time I double-click on a song:

Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server socket
jack server is not running or cannot be started

The song plays fine, so this might not be a problem at all.
Nevertheless I wonder what the error means.

Klaus

--
|  Klaus Zeitler                |